top of page
- Goddess Maggie caters to an exclusive clientele aged thirty and over. To provide the highest level of service she only sees a few clients a week. The best way to guarantee we get started on the right foot is to read this site in its entirety to familiarize yourself with her requirements and preferences to ensure you are a good match with her.
- To maximize your pleasure do not eat a heavy meal or consume alcohol 12 hrs prior to your session. Upon arrival, your Goddess will offer you water and invite you to unwind for a few minutes and you can share more about your desires and ask her questions. If you’re arriving straight from work or the airport and are not freshly showered you will be required to shower before your session. This helps to transition from the outside world.
- If you smoke, please refrain from smoking at least 2 hrs prior to your appointment.
- Alcohol is contradictory to massage. One should remain alcohol free for 12-24 hrs before receiving any type of bodywork. Massage lowers stress, therefore it lowers blood pressure. Alcohol is dehydrating to the body. It is important to consume water throughout your day to help keep the body hydrated.
- Maggie understands your profession may require you to be on call, but we encourage you to turn your phone off, or better yet, leave it in your vehicle.
- Goddess Maggie will treat you with respect. This is not a full-service temple. Maggie reserves the right to terminate your session without explanation or refund. No means no. Asking same question more than once while in her presence during a session is rude and disrespectful.
Respect Goddess Maggie's time by keeping your appointments. If you need to cancel please do so by following her cancellation policy. It is on reservations page and in all emails between us.
Calling Goddess Maggie when you are running early or behind your appointment is kind and respectful. If Maggie has the time to still provide, she will. If you run late, you are responsible for paying full amount of time and offerings you scheduled with her.
When you are respectful towards Goddess Maggie, her space and her time, you will receive the same respect in return.
bottom of page